You know how you feel when someone you know is going to vacation somewhere that you love? You’re so excited for them, right? That’s how I feel when someone starts their doTERRA journey!! That’s how I feel for you right now!
I remember when I placed my first doTERRA order. I could hardly wait to begin incorporating these amazing oils into my daily life. Little did I know what a positive effect they would have, not only in my life, but also in the lives of so many others. I’m so thankful for these ‘gifts of the earth’ (that’s what doTERRA means!) So let’s get you started!
The great news is, you have options! It’s always good to have options. So here they are:
- Order retail ~ recommended if you’re only purchasing one or two products. I mean who wants to pay full retail if you don’t have to right?!
- Enroll in doTERRA ~ and purchase your doTERRA products for 25% off with no minimum requirements. You order whenever you wish. The initial enrollment fee is $35 for your first year, with an automatic annual renewal of $25 (good news: doTERRA will send you a free full size bottle of Peppermint oil each year you renew!). You may also enroll with an Enrollment Kit, which is the most economical way to start because your $35 enrollment fee is waived!! You may also enroll and order products individually. I can help you choose the option which is best for you. View enrollment kits here: https://media.doterra.com/us/en/flyers/enrollment-kits.pdf
- Enroll in doTERRA’s Loyalty Reward Program (LRP) ~ this is how I’ve been ordering my products for the last 5 years! You still receive 25% off all doTERRA products with the added benefit of earning points back to use toward FREE product on your next monthly order (or whenever you want). This is a monthly order that you control, you may edit it anytime to order whichever products you desire and you may stop it at any time. Read more about the benefits of LRP here: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/flyers-loyalty-rewards-program
Let’s do this!
1. Visit HERE to order
2. Select “Become A Member” at the top of the page
3. Choose the Wholesale Customer option
4. Fill in your personal info
(enter ID 365194 if my name & photo isn’t there)
5. Select your starter kit or products, finalize your shipping and payment options. If you’d like to get started on your monthly Loyalty Reward Program, it will give you the option to do so as well as to choose the products you would like to order. This will be for the month following your enrollment month.
Click “Process Order Now & Continue”
3 Ways to use Essential Oils
Whether you’re putting a drop or two on your hands and taking a deep breath in or putting 5 or 6 drops in your favorite diffuse, aromatic use of essential oils can be powerful!
Examples: Inhale directly from bottle; apply oil to a cotton ball and place in the air vents of your vehicle; mix oils in a spray bottle with water and mist over furniture, carpet, or linens; make a natural household surface cleaner with OnGuard, Purify, Lemon and water (or your own blend of cleansing oils); add a few drops to your shower floor, or, of course, diffuse with your favorite diffuser!
Did you know . . . applying essential oils to the bottom of our feet allows the therapeutic properties to get into our bloodstream faster because the pores are larger.
doTERRA oils can be applied directly onto the skin or mixed with carrier oils and other personal care products.
Examples: Apply to neck, forehead, temples, wrists, chest, abdomen, arms, legs, back, or bottom of feet. The pores located on the bottom of your feet are larger, which make it a popular and effective way to quickly absorb the oils. Another option is to add a few drops of oil to a warm bath, or mix oils with your daily moisturizer. Contact me for a DIY sugar or salt body scrub recipe!
Areas to be avoided: eyes and eye area, inner ears, broken, damaged, or otherwise injured skin.
To decrease the likelihood of a skin sensitivity occurring, especially on children or sensitive skin, it is recommended to use a carrier oil (such as fractionated coconut oil) to dilute more potent oils and when trying an oil for the first time. Start with the lowest dose (1 or 2 drops of essential oil), if no sensitivity occurs then increase your drop amount (3-5 drops of essential oil). It’s always advisable to use several small doses throughout the day rather than a single large dose.
Some doTERRA oils can be used internally. The oils that can be taken internally will have supplemental facts on the bottle (if you received sample bottles which don’t have supplemental facts, contact me for guidance on which oils are beneficial to take internally).
Examples: Add oils to beverages such as water, tea, etc. (using glass or stainless steel), take doTERRA essential oils supplements, put a drop of oil under your tongue. Use oils in recipes for cooking or baking to replace herbs, spices, citrus, and other flavorings.